ADELIE is the result of close collaboration between PARATRONIC and the fire brigades.
Its simple and effective principle meets the requirements of professionals experienced in fighting forest fires.
Long before a tree burns, smoke is emitted from the surrounding grass and brush. As soon as it is visible from the monitoring site, this smoke, detected by ADELIE, gives the alarm. This phase is called automatic fire and forest fire detection.
The operator, who is then alerted, remotely controls the camera and checks the nature of the detection. He locates the location of the fire on a map, via triangulation, and informs the operational centre, which implements the fire-fighting resources. Each sector is monitored every 2 to 4 minutes depending on the installations.
ADELIE is therefore more than an automatic fire and forest fire detection system, but an integrated fire and forest fire monitoring and information management system.
- Accuracy of the orientation of automatic fire and forest fire detection cameras at the 1Oth grade.
- Automatic image registration system for final pixel accuracy, compensating for high point oscillations.
- Wind resistance = 150 Km/h (real in-situ conditions).
- Localisation by telemetry and triangulation.
- Automatic triangulation on cartographic background.
- Management of multiple and simultaneous fires.
- Accuracy of location by telemetry: according to the topology of the terrain.
- Export of coordinates to GIS and GOS (NF399 civil security software certification).
Ergonomically designed to monitor 6 zones simultaneously per operator.
Automatic detection of fires and forest fires by means of a ringing signal at the operator's station.
Automatic detection of fires and forest fires signalled by an acoustic signal.
Fire and forest fire alerts and technical alerts on synoptic.
Video on large screen.
Means of transporting the images :
Operating temperature: 0 to 60°C
Storage temperature: -25 to 85°C.
Automatic fire and forest fire detection cameras: colour photos.
Colour video camera from 5 to 25 frames/second depending on the means of transport of the images.
Optical video zoom x30 for doubt removal and fire monitoring.
Possible redundancies: cameras, communication means, power supplies and backup.
Very low maintenance costs.
Assistance, remote maintenance.
1 year warranty including lightning risk.
Warranty extension by contract.